Monday 28 November 2011

Please baby, go to sleep...

It's now 10.21pm and my 4 month old is still refusing to go to sleep. He's usually such a good little sleeper and I only generally get up once or twice a night for a feed, but tonight, he has other plans for me. So while I sit here hoping that THIS time I've calmed him down enough that he'll go off to sleep, I though I would share a new card that I made this weekend. Hold that thought, baby's calling...

... 10 mins later and baby is asleep... Hopefully!

Right, where was I?? Oh yes the cute little card I made. Yet again, it's using Stampin' Ups Button Buddies stamp set. But this time I'm using the lovely flower from the set. Now I don't know about the rest of you, but everyone that I've spoken to has said that the flower was the original reason for buying this set (like any of us need a real reason to buy yummy craft items lol!!!). I have to say I adore this stamp. Not only does it stamp beautifully every time but Stampin Ups 1-3/4 Scallop punch fits the stamp perfectly... All very handy!


I ended up making a couple of these cards in different colours, but have to say this was my favourite colour combo by far... very sunny!!!

Hugs,
Chlo

Ingredients

Cardstock - Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait, So Saffron and Whisper White - Stampin' Up
Stamps - Button Buddies and Happiest Birthday Wishes - Stampin' Up
Ink - Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait, So Saffron and Chocolate Chip - Stampin' Up
Other - Bigshot, Polka Dot embossing folder - Cuttlebug, and Buttons.

No comments :

Post a Comment