Monday 2 January 2012

Chocolate Bar Gift Holder

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I hope you have all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year. I didn't really do anything too exciting for New Year this time around, but I have managed to do lots of crafting during these holidays. My BFF, Tracey and I have decided to run a craft stall next month!!! It's a little bit scary, but we are both excited to take on the challenge.

So, today I have another gift card holder to share with you. This one is to put a bar of Chocolate in... yummy!!!



Don't the colours just look great together!!! It was so quick and easy to make and I think I will make a few different colours and change the belly band stamp to accommodate birthdays, thank yous, baby shower.... oh and how prefect for Valentine's Day!!!
Thanks for Visiting,
Chlo

Ingredients

Cardstock: Pool Party, Whisper White and Island Indigo - Stampin' Up
DSP: Pool Party and Island Indigo - Stampin' Up
Ink: Island Indigo - Stampin' Up
Stamps: Happiest Birthday Wishes - Stampin' Up
Other: Bigshot, Nestabilities circles, Scallop and Circle Punch - EK Success, Polkadot Embossing folder - Cuttlebug.

5 comments :

  1. This is so cute! I love the colors!

    ~Cheryl~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those colors do look fabulous together. What a cute idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those colors are awesome! Definitely a perfect little gift.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what cute candy bar holder these will be great for v-day and easter, tfs

    ReplyDelete