Saturday 21 January 2012

Easy flowers

So today I have something a little different to share. I've made so many cards and gifts getting ready for the market stall, that I can't even remember the last time I made a scrapbook page. And lets face it, it's not like I'm not taking photos of the kids, which means I'm really getting far behind with their albums... Every scrapper knows that feeling!!!

So today I decided to make some little flowers to add to a scrap page I'm doing of my daughter. Now I think these flowers may have been around the block a few times and I expect most of you have seen them, however my BFF and I hadn't... ever... I know shocking isn't it! So I set to working making some that would match with Stampin' Up's Hostess DSP called Cheerful Treats.


Out of the colours from the DSP I thought I would pick Concord Crush, Melon Mambo and Pink Pirouette. I also made them in a few different sizes, 1 - 3/4" and 3" scallop circle. I really love the Concord Crush colour.

I'll pop back tonight and show you how I used them on the page.

Thanks for stopping by,
Chlo

Cardstock: Concord Crush, Melon Mambo and Pink Pirouette - Stampin' Up
Other: Brads, 1-3/4" and 3" scallop punch.

6 comments :

  1. Dear Chloe. Those flowers are so sweet. I am looking forward to see your scrapbook page. You know, once I tried to create a flower.. but for a first timer this looks just perfect! So well done. I need to give this a try someday!.. soon :)

    Thanks for your sweet comment on my Cupcake card post. You`re so sweet!

    Inky hugs, Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh - so pretty - love you color choices. I must try this with my new large scallop circle punch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How great! What a fantastic idea...can't wait to see your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful! I love the colors you used.....very nice work & TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful flowers and great colors.

    ReplyDelete