Saturday 7 January 2012

Gift Card Holders

So yesterday I spent a couple of hours making up these lovely little Gift Card holders for the market stall I'm hoping to run next month.

I made mostly "New Baby" holders as the market is a Mums and Bubs market, but I did do a few Birthday ones and I think I'll also make a couple of plain ones so people can use them for any occasion.






They were so quick and easy to make and I used mostly scraps of patterned paper and cardstock. I just hope the people at the market like them as much as I do!!

Have fun,
Chlo

Ingredients

Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, Old Olive, Pool Party, Bashful Blue, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise, Peach Parfit and Whisper White - Stampin' Up
DSP: Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, Big Top Birthday and Spice Cake - Stampin' Up
Stamps: Happiest Birthday Wishes and Punch Bunch - Stampin' Up
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, Old Olive, Pool Party, Bashful Blue, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise, Peach Parfit and Whisper White - Stampin' Up
Other: Bakers twine.

4 comments :

  1. I think people will love them, they are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the gift card holders. Best of luck at the market, hope you have lots of sales. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear. What a great idea. And they are all so unique and lovely. Don`t we have the best hobby ever! Love it. I hope it will be a succes when selling them.

    Have one beauty of a weekend.
    Inky hugs, Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful way to make gift cards so personal! You are an amazing artist!

    ReplyDelete