Tuesday 24 January 2012

Stampin' Up Sale-A-Bration starts today!!

This has to be my favorite time of the Stampin' Up calender... well second to the new catalogue being launched in September... oh and I also can't forget the Mini and Occasional catalogues too.

Anyway, Woo Hoo for the Sale-A-Bration!!!

I'm also extra excited this time around, as I have finally decided to join up as a Demonstrator too. After being a customer with them for the past 5 years, I decided that I would just go for it.

I already have two parties booked and of course, plan to use the up coming market as a place to introduce everyone I can to the wonderful world of Stampin' Up. Here's keeping my fingers crossed for some good leads!!

Sale-A-Bration (runs 24th Jan - 31st March), for anyone that doesn't know, is the time when Stampin' Up offers you the added bonus of free stamps, DSP or embellishments for every $100 you spend. These freebies are chosen from the special Sale-A-Bration Catalogue which can be viewed Here.

It's also a great time to join... I should know after all!!!

So if anyone wants some more information or would like to host a party or place an order, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Have fun and Happy Sale-A-Bration everybody!!!
Chlo

No comments :

Post a Comment