Tuesday 17 January 2012

Three cupcake take two

So I loved this design from Teneale Williams blog and my original card was pretty much identical except I used cupcakes instead of Easter eggs.

Anyway, I couldn't help myself and had to make a couple more for the market stall I'm having a in a few weeks.

  
This time I changed up the colours a little by using Stampin' Up incolours and changing the Very Vanilla for Whisper White. I have to say I love these colours as much as the original ones.

Now on my Very Vanilla card I used vanilla ink to stamp the swirls on the vanilla cardstock. But I was a little stumped with how to do that with the white card. So i decided to use white embossing powder instead. I stamped the swirl with Versamark and then I swiped the versamark pad along the end. I poured white embossing powder all over it and used the heat gun... Voila!!!


The photo really doesn't do it justice, but you can at least see the embossing. It's very subtle but it gives it a little something extra!!

Thanks for stopping by,
Chlo

Ingredients

Cardstock: Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz and Concord Crush - Stampin' Up
Stamps: Party Hearty - Stampin' Up
Ink: Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz and Blushing Bride - Stampin' Up. VersaMark ink,
DSP: Concord Crush - Stampin' Up
Other: Pearls - Kaisercraft, Scallop border punch - Stampin' Up

6 comments :