Tuesday 3 July 2012

Classes, Classes, Classes...

Yep thats right. I have finally got around to booking some classes dates it !!

So, here is the class information for July and August:

July - Fantastic Framelits Class


Date: Saturday 21st July          Time: 2.30pm        Cost: $20.00         Class Size: 6

This class will give you the chance to play with Stampin' Up's new Framelits, Edgelits and Embossing folders. I will show you how to make three different cards which each have a fancy fold using the Bigshot. All supplies will be included in the cost.
August - Candles and Cards Class

Date: Saturday 18th August       Time: 2.30pm       Cost: $20.00         Class Size: 6

In this class, I will teach you the technique of stamping on candles, using the heat gun method. We will also get the cance to make a coordinating card. All supplies will be included in the cost.

Classes need to be booked and paid for in advance and are on a first come first serve basis. If I have a lot of interest, I will look at holding another date.

To book a class, please contact me by email or call on 0447 270381.

Look forward to seeing you all soon :-)


Have Fun,
Chlo

No comments :

Post a Comment