Sunday 8 July 2012

Going, going, soon to be Gone!!

Not only are we half way through the year, but we are also coming to the end of our Autumn/Winter Mini Catalogue!!

I haven't seen the carry over list, so not sure what is staying and what is going, but would suggest you get in quick with any orders for goodies that you would hate to say good bye to.



I for one, will miss the Pleated Ribbon. I'm surprised how much nicer it actually is in real life. It would have been nice to see it move over to the new catalogue in some different colours!! What will you be sad to see go?

If there is anything you would like to order from Autumn/ Winter Mini or the Main Ideas Catalogue, just contact me HERE and I can sort it out for you. And you don't even have to live near by, as I can have your supplies posted to you anywhere in Australia... How good is that!!! So if you haven't already got a Demonstrator and you would like a copy of any of the Catalogues, just let me !!

Have a good weekend,
Chlo

No comments :

Post a Comment