Sunday 1 July 2012

Ssshhh secret Birthday Card...

I suppose it makes perfect sense that my friends and family all expect a handmade card from me. But some times it's hard to keep them a secret. And this is also sometimes due to the fact I forget they occasionally pop by my blog and see I have accidential uploaded their card... Opps!!!

Today's birthday card is for Amy, my bestie and new Godmother!! She turned the big 30 last week and I of course I wanted to make her a gorgeous birthday card.


I think I can honestly say I now love all the 2012/2013 In Colours... even though it's taken me a year to appreciate them!! This card is using the gorgeous Pool Party and Wisteria Wonder combo. I also paired the In-colour ruffled ribbon with the In-colour bakers twine... it's just so divine!!

I also re-stamped back over the image with Iridescent Ice, which you can just make a little of the twinkle out!!

Amy was over the moon with her card (and her present which was of course Stampin' Up goodies!)

Thanks for visiting, have fun!!
Chlo

Ingredients

Ink - Early Espresso
CS - Whisper White, Pool Party and Wisteria Wonder
DSP - In-Colour 2012/13 Paper stack
Other - Versamark pad, Iridescent Ice EP, Pool Party ruffled ribbon, Wisteria Wonder Bakers Twine and Stripped Embossing Folder.

No comments :

Post a Comment