Monday 5 November 2012

Cheeky monster owls

I saw this gorgeous card on Pinterest the other day by Kathy Gennari. And she had made these gorgeous little monsters with the owl punch. Now I expect we have all seen how super versatile the owl punch can be but this was the first time I've seen these little critters.

So anyway, my Besties little girl had her 1st birthday party coming up and I thought I would give the owl monsters a try and maybe make them girlie...



I think that's as girlie as a "Monster" can get lol. The DSP is Summer Smooches, which is such a gorgeous pack full of bright, bold colours and patterns. And the little bit of silver Glimmer paper just ties it all together... Who said glimmer paper was JUST for Christmas :-)

Have Fun,
Chlo

Ingredients

Ink - Rich Razzleberry
Stamps - Memorable Moments
Cardstock - Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight, Regal Rose and Melon Mambo
DSP - Summer Smooches
Other - Owl Punch and Silver Glimmer Paper.




No comments :

Post a Comment