Friday 28 December 2012

Festive Friday 50#

Oh my goodness, I just realised I forgot to upload my Festive Friday Challenge card. And it's our last one forever... sniff, sniff.

I've had an absolute ball being on the DT and it has really pushed me out of my creative comfort zone sometimes, but this weeks one is a great one to end on.

We have a colour challenge for this week and it was perfect for Christmas...


Super simple, green, red and black. Now I do hate traditional Christmas colours with a passion, but lime Green gives me a little break lol.


So my card is something that can be mass produced pretty quickly and the layout could be changed for any occasion too. I actually really like how it turned out and the DSP isn't even Christmas paper. It comes from the Summer Smooches patterned paper.



Well that's it for Christmas Cards for another year, but I have so much to share with you over the next few weeks. I have some great SNEAK PEEKS of the new, up coming Seasonal Catalogue and don't forget Sale-A-Bration starts in  25 Days!!!

Happy NEW YEAR and have fun,
Chlo

Ingredients

Ink - Basic Black and Lucky Limeade
Stamps - Easy Events
Cardstock - Lucky Limeade and Whisper White
DSP - Summer Smoothes
Other - Fancy Fan EF, Scallop circle and Circle Punch, Lucky Limeade Ruffle Ribbon and Rhinestones.

No comments :

Post a Comment