Monday 17 December 2012

Not wine but Appletiser!!

Today I'm back on the Christmas wagon and have a great gift tag to share with you all.
 


 This was super quick and easy to make and the best part is, I made it with scraps of DSP and cardstock!

They can be used for some many different things too. The main idea would be for bottles of wine or spirits, but they would be perfect for hand wash and body baths bottles too. But because I was making these as my Preschool Teachers gifts I didn't know if wine would be appropriate, so I gave them all a bottle of Appletiser or Grapetiser instead lol.

Have Fun,
Chlo

Ingredients

Ink - Cherry Cobbler
Stamps - Tags til Christmas
Cardstock - Early Espresso, Whisper White and Old Olive
DSP - Jolly Holly (R)
Other - Circle punch, Scallop Circle punch, Scallop Border Punch, Very Vanilla Grosgrain Ribbon (R), Glimmer Paper, Early Espresso Bakers Twine, Fancy Fan EF and Jingle Bells.

No comments :

Post a Comment