Sunday 27 January 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME....

Woo hoo, I'm celebrating my first Stampin' Up Birthday today!! And it's all thanks to you lovely people!! So to say Thank you, I have 4 prizes to go away to the first 4x $50 or above orders that I receive today through to Thursday 31st Jan.

I'm giving away four tins, one of each colour group, of the Watercolour Wonder Crayons!!! Add vibrant colour to your stamped images. Can be used alone, or works beautifully with blender pens or the aqua painter. Retail price ($29.95 each)


 I use them with my daughter. She loves to scrap with me, but I don't want her to use my ink pads... it's gets super messy, but with these, I stamp the image and she gets to colour them in. Great bonding afternoon :-)

But if you are wondering what or how you would use them, the here is a little video from Stampin' Up to help you...


And don't forget for every $100.00 you spend you can pick a freebie item from the Sale-A-Bration catalogue. But that's not all, remember for every $30 spent, you receive an extra mark on your Craft Closet Loyalty card.... The fun just never ends!!

So be quick, as the first order will get first pick of the colour familys.



Good Luck :-),
Chlo

No comments :

Post a Comment