Tuesday 4 June 2013

Oh Hello...

Am I the only one who speaks in the voice of the late great Kenneth Williams when saying the name of this set?!?!? I always follow it up in my head with "Oh do Behave" lol


Anyway back to the card. I had only just ordered the "Oh Hello" stamps and Oval framelits bundle and felt terrible that is had taken me so long to buy it. After all, it has been in the seasonal catty, which actually ends in a few weeks. So thought I would make a mends and use it straight away and this is what I came up with!!


Gorgeous isn't it!! Ok it's not totally my creation, I CASED it from a pin I saw on Pinterest. It's from the talented Silke Ledlow. You can find the original right HERE over on her page at My Life.

These beautiful cards will be my customer Thank You cards for this month. Hope they like them as much as I do!!

Have Fun,
Chlo
Ingredients

Stamps - Oh Hello
Ink - Crumb Cake and Early Espresso
Cardstock - Very Vanilla and Epic Day DSP
Other - Oval Framelits, Boho Blossom punch, Calypso Coral Ribbon (SAB) and Pearls

No comments :

Post a Comment