Woo hoo, today I can finally share our new Seasonal Catalogue!!!!
YEAH!!! I looove this catty. It's filled with so much Halloween and Christmas goodness that I don't even know where to start, but I think I've finally got a list together!! So, here are my top "10" must haves from our new catty:
10) Black and Orange and Gold and Silver glitter, perfect for all occasions but especially for Halloween and Christmas!!
9) I love this Builder a Banner set. You could just buy the Banner kit and make banners for any occasion, whether it's Birthdays, Baby Showers, Weddings or add on the Halloween/ Christmas Accessory Kits and you have everything you need for a perfect themed banner. Great activity to do with the kids.
8) Speaking of Halloween, what about this cute little stamp set. I can't wait for mine to come as it will be the perfect size to put on tags for the kids to make and
7) WASI TAPE.... You can never have to much washi if you ask me and these two packs are gorgeous. I also love the fact that these can be used at anytime, not just for Halloween or Christmas!!
6) This bundle has to be one of the loveliest so far. The snowflake stamps are gorgeous but throw in matching framelits and you have a winning combination.
5) And to add a special message to one of those gorgeous Snowflakes, well why not one of these lovely Christmas Messages stamps!
4) Gold and Silver cardstock. Perfect for making gift tags and bows with!
3) Chevrons are so "in" right now so what could be more perfect then a Chevron punch!!
2) Oh how I love my Bigshot and all the wonderful things I can do with it. These Thinlits are simply gorgeous and can be used on so many things, other then cards or scrap pages. No Fussy cutting here girls!!!
1) Wow we finally got to number one... I gotta say I love these Simply Sent card kits. They are just perfect for someone who wants to send handmade cards but doesn't have the time to sit and mass produce heaps. Everything is done for you, all you have to do it put them together!!!
So that's my top ten and gosh I had trouble narrowing it down to just that many. So why don't you go off and take a look for yourself and then come back and leave a comment, letting me know what YOU are most excited about!!