Sunday 29 September 2013

Nipper of the Year

I can't believe that Summer is just around the corner and that means a new season of Nipper starts any day now. My eldest loved her first nipper season and can't wait for the Sundays at the beach to start again.

Now I have to admit that I have been very slack with my scrapping lately and even though DD was picked Nipper of the Year for her age group last year and I had taken heaps of photos of her with her awards, I still hadn't scrapped them... until now that is!!

After we made a Sunburst card for class, I decided that it would make the perfect layout for a day at the beach, or in my case, a life as a Nipper.


I really love how using Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie together with some sponging has given this layout a brilliant sun ray effect.


I also used the Gorgeous Grunge Stamp set to add some texture to the Crumb Cake cardstock, to resemble sand. Pretty clever I thought! Oh and did you notice the orange chevron washi tape? That's from the new Holiday Catalogue, part of the Halloween washi pack.

Anyway, this layout has been such a hit, my Scrapbooking class next month will be making one for themselves!!

Have fun,
Chlo

Ingredients

Ink: Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie and Daffodil Delight
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Night of Navy, Pumpkin Pie and Daffodil Delight
Stamps: Gorgeous Grunge
Other: Halloween Washi Tape and Blue Glitter CS.

No comments :

Post a Comment