Saturday 9 November 2013

Envelope Punch Board


OH. MY. GOODNESS... I complete forgot to tell you about this AMAZING new tool that Stampin' Up! have just released. It's called the Envelope Punch board and it's AWESOME!!!


This amazing little tool, can make 66, yep that's the right number, not a typo. 66 different size envelopes and the best bit is it's so easy, fast and simple to do.


I don't know if your like me, but when it comes to our gorgeous DSP I can sometimes be a bit of a hoarder. Yes, ok I'm a HUGE hoarder lol. I have so much retired paper that I never know what to do with it.... UNTIL now that is!!!


Our DSP is perfect for making gorgeous, matching envelopes to put our beautifully created cards in. And with all the instructions, measurements, score tool and even it's own punch, all fitted on this little baby, you can score as you go!!


Oh and guess what and this is the clincher.... It doesn't just make envelopes!!! I know, exciting stuff right. But that's enough for now. More on what else this little baby can do another time.

Have fun,
Chlo


No comments :

Post a Comment