Friday 22 August 2014

Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalogue Count Down - Day 6


Yeah, we are one step closer to Holiday Catalogue Day!! I've decided it should so be a public holiday, so we can have a full day to drool over all the yummy goodness lol

Anyway, today's card was one that I made while taking the kids to a local indoor play centre. I was being a good mummy and letting the kidlits have a fun morning running around, while I took a little bag of supplies and got me colouring on. Now if you are one of my Instagram followers or a "Liker" on Facebook then, you would have seen the card that I finished and gave to the waitress as a Thank You. Oh and if your not a Liker or follower, then jump on board as you are missing out big time!!

So, today's card is using the new Christmas stamp called 'Partridge and Pear' and a lot of colouring with the Blendabilities - Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Crumb Cake and Daffodil Delight.


Gosh this set is super cute. It has this gorgeous Pear Tree image but also a sentiment for the outside and inside of the card!! I love sets that complete a card, but I actually didn't use those sentiments on this one. They were a little big so I grabbed the sentiment from 'White Christmas' instead and it fits perfectly.

I also teamed up the Gold Foil cardstock with the very glittery red Glimmer paper. This card is really gorgeous in real life, very shimmery!!

See you tomorrow for more sneaks.
Have Fun,
Chlo

Ingredients

Stamps: Partridge and Pear, White Christmas.
Ink: Black Memento.
Cardstock: Gold Foil, Red Glimmer, Cherry Cobbler and Very Vanilla
Other: Gold Bakers Twine, Blendabilities,

No comments :

Post a Comment