Sunday 24 August 2014

Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalogue Count Down - Day 4

 
OMG can you believe we now only have 4 day to go until you guys can finally order from the new Holiday catty. Honestly it's chock full of beautiful goodies and I just can't wait for you all to be able to get your hands on it!!

Ok, today's card is a remake on the shaker card that I shared with you all back on Day 7. This card is made in exactly the same way, but I changed up the colours and the stamp set.


How gorgeous is that star from Bright and Beautiful stamp set. The whole set is so gorgeous and... well... Bright and Beautiful!! It's hard to see in the photo, but after stamping the star in Cherry Cobbler, I then used my stamp-a-ma-jig to re-stamp straight over the top in Versamark, which I then heat embossed with Iridescent Ice. It's super sparkly.

To fill the shaker, I pulled some of the gold sequins off the Sequin trim and also punched out some red glimmer paper with a hole punch. Oh and nothing goes to waste in my room, I used the gold tread which I had pulled the sequins off, to tie my three little sentiment tags together.


Well that's my card for today, tomorrow's card will still showcase goodies from the Holiday Catalogue, but it wont be a Christmas card!!! I know, shock horror lol. You'll just have to check back tomorrow to see what that's all about.

Have fun,
Chlo 

Ingredients

Stamps: Bright and Beautiful
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Gold Encore and Versamark
Cardstock: Gold Foil, Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White
DSP: Season of Style Stack (Clearance Rack)
Other: Gold Trim ribbon, Gold Sequins, Red Glimmer, Shaker Frames, Iridescent Ice, Circle Framelits and Window Sheets

No comments :

Post a Comment