Wednesday 10 February 2016

Memories in the Making - Project Life cards

I did warn you that I was totally, head over heels, in love with the new Project Life kit Memories in the Making, found in the Occasions catalogue.

I need to send out my Thank You cards for my customers last month and decided to use these stunning cards. When I usually PL, I only tend to use the 4x6 or the 3x2 cards and always have the 4x4 ones left over... well not any longer!!


Aren't they cute! and I honestly made them all within 10 minute. I cut my card base to be the same size as the PL card and just stuck them straight on. Something I've never done before, as I tend to mat and mount everything, but loved sticking them flush to the base... it was rather freeing.

I Can't believe this gorgeous Stamp set leaves us in 5 days.

The Hello stamp is a Sale-a-Bration freebie, but was one of the sets that had a limited time period and would then be replaced with something new. Sky's the Limit stamp set is the other stamp that will be replaced on 15th Feb.

Sale-a-Bration items are a free gift with every $90 order, so make sure you don't miss grabbing these sets ASAP!!

Oh and don't forget that one of the freebies that you can choose in the Sale-a-Bration catalogue is the Specialty cards that match this awesome PL set. So you could choose to buy the PL bundle - Stamps, Card kit and Embellishments, then choose the Specialty cards as your freebie, Win, Win!!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments :

Post a Comment