Sunday 10 April 2016

Can You Case It #115 - Colour Challenge

Gosh, where is the time going at the moment?? I'm super busy with classes and getting ready for going to onstage next week and almost forgot it was time for another Can You Case It card. This week we have a colour challenge which was actually a little challenging lol!
I felt that the red and yellow were kind of a little too bold for my usual style and so I thought about what other shades Stampin' Up! has and decided on Watermelon Wonder and So Saffron:

I haven't used the Blended Bloom for so long and because it's one of the very few wood mount stamps that I have and it's actually kept in a separate area away from all my clear and Poly stamps, where I guess it gets a little forgotten about.

I really had no idea what I was going to do, but after pulling out everything I have in those colours I started having a play around. I love to fussy cut so thought laying the flower would be a great place to start and then everything else kind of came together.

Well that's it for me, pop over and check out the other Design Team members gorgeous creations and why not join in with the challenge.

Happy Crafting,
Chlo


Product List 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment