Tuesday 19 April 2016

Onstage 2016 Sydney - Part Two


Hooray, the silence has been lifted and we can show and tell to our hearts content!!

Ok so I'm guessing you will be wanting to see us receiving the new catty well here are the pics.

Though I can't show you whats inside, all I can say is the catty is absolutely gorgeous and full of fantastic double page spreads with lots of ideas. The guys behind the designs this year, really have been on fire.

We got to make three different cards during make and takes. One of the cards is a cute little fold out card that is one of the designs available in one of the new card kits. Think Watercolour Wishes but bright, bold and colourful.

 
We also got lots of freebies!! I came home with three free stamp sets, a bag, new in-colour markers, two stamp pads, and of course heaps and heaps of fantastic swaps!! I can't wait to look through all the amazing creations that my fellow crafters have come up with. 

 And lastly I always come home so inspired and recharged. Brimming with ideas and inspiration and that's why I go to Convention as many times as I can... I've already booked my annual leave for Onstage Live Brisbane in November!!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo


3 comments :

  1. My favourite double page spread? Pages 76/77 - is that suite not to die for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, just had to have a quick look and it's gorgeous. I haven't even dared write a wish list yet, as I know it will be huge lol.

      Delete
    2. Wow, just had to have a quick look and it's gorgeous. I haven't even dared write a wish list yet, as I know it will be huge lol.

      Delete