Sunday 1 May 2016

Can You Case It #118 - Sketch Challenge

http://canyoucaseit.com/?p=3107

I can't believe we are at the end of another weekend already. But the good news is I have been crafting up a storm these last few days and I have a fab little card to share with you today for the Can You Case It challenge. This week we have a great sketch to share with you all and the shape can be anything!

http://canyoucaseit.com/?p=3107
I of course had to go against the grain and decided on butterflies as my shape:

Now Melon Mambo, really isn't a colour I use too often. I think I can fess up and say that it is'nt a fav of mine. Such a shocking confession I know!

My inspiration of this card came from one of the cards I made up that was in the kit Tin of Cards. Out of the four design, the butterfly one really stuck out for me. I just loved the idea of stamping a word, in this case Happy, over and over again on the full butterfly and then placing a "skeleton" butterfly over the top. Such a great little technique.

Hot pink, black and silver are just made for each other, so the rest of the card came together super quickly.

Now it's your turn! Head on over the the CYCI blog, check out the cards made by the other DT's and then take part yourself.

Happy Crafting,
Chlo


Product List
 

No comments :

Post a Comment