Sunday 15 May 2016

Can You Case It Sketch Challenge #120 - Words of Truth

 http://canyoucaseit.com/?p=3177
Hooray for Sunday and such a fantastic weekend. We had no commitments this weekend so it was all Us time which was lots of fun. It's nice to have the time to just do whatever you feel like and the kids sometimes need the down time too.

Anyway, back to this weeks Can You Case It challenge and we have a sketch for you all:

 http://canyoucaseit.com/?p=3177
I actually found this card a bit tricky this week. I'm not one for lots of white space, so this kind of design makes me very nervous. But I think I did ok.

My card was actually made for my daughter this week. She's recently just had her NAPLAN exams and found the pressure of it all was a bit much at times. She did brilliantly and I'm so proud of her that I decided a card would be a nice way to tell her how great we think she is.

This stamp set, Words of Truth, is actually on the retirement list and I'm so devastated to be saying goodbye. I have used it for some many cards and tags and I love all the sentiments, yes even "I love you more then grilled cheese"!

Well that's it for me today. I'm off to finishing enjoying the rest of my weekend. I hope you find time to pop over to the CYCI blog and check out the cards made by the other designers and don't forget to join in too. We love seeing all your creations.

Happy Crafting,
Chlo

Product List 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment