Friday 26 August 2016

Project Life - Thoughtful Branches

I've been finding some time this month to get back into my Project Life and getting photos printed from my phone and computer, which I really believe is the most important part of the whole PL process.

For me, it's not the cards or the journaling or even all the pretties (though I do love that bit) but it's about getting those photo into albums. I really do have a nervous tick every time my computer or phone seems to not be responding like it should. A shudder runs up my spine and I suddenly think "Oh no, when was the last time I backed up my photos!!

So I plan to do a couple of pages each week to keep up to date and on track. I've also recently moved all my completed albums into the lounge and now the kids love to sit and look through them regularly.
Today's layout is actually not using a Project Life kit at all. Shocking I know!! But I thought today I would use our Thoughtful Branches bundle (which is only available until 31st August, so click HERE to get yours) to make my own PL cards to slip into the pockets. Anything goes when it comes to Project Life, there really are no rules!!

These photos are ones that I took on my trip back to England last year. I love being in the countryside and I took these photos when walking along the Cuckoo Trail.

I saw a beautiful card on the Artisan Design Team blog hop by Connie Collins, from Constantly Stampin, and I just loved the the design that she had used. When I was putting my photos together, her design popped into my head and so I decided to use it as one of my PL cards.

I then decided to carry on that theme for my other 6x4 card and used the "Sunshine" die from the Sunshine Wishes framelit set.

I'm not big on adding too much to my pages because I want my photos to be the hero of the story, but
if you love to add heaps of embellishments and journal pages and pages that all fantastic too. PL life is all about what your style is. Mine just happens to be Print them out, Slip them in and Go!!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo  

Product List 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment