Sunday 16 October 2016

Simple and Stunning - Santa's Sleigh

So this year I am determined to get all my Christmas card made and sent off to my family friends overseas by the second week in November and even though I have got a few made, I'm still behind on the main bulk of cards. this is where today's creation has come in...


This card is very simple but so gorgeous. I think I could make a few of these in just a few hours and are a great way of using up all my Designer Series Paper that, up until now, I have been hoarding.

Since the Buy3, get 1 Free promotion has been on, I've definitely found it easier to cut into my DSP. Even the really pretty sheets!!

If you would like to purchase any of the product used on todays card, just clink on my Shop Button, or on the actual image below.

Happy Crafting,
Chlo




Measurements for this Card
* Cherry Cobbler Base: 

Cut - 11 1/2" x 4"


* Whisper White Cardstock:

 Cut - 3 3/8" x 3 3/8"
*Presents and Pinecones DSP:
 Cut - 3 1/4" x 3 1/4"


* Real Red Glimmer: 

Cut - 4 3/4 x 1 1/4"
*Kraft Cardstock - Reindeer: 


Product List 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment