Thursday 3 November 2016

Onstage Brisbane 2016 - Happy Ornament Swap

Hooray we are finally at OnStage Live in Brisbane and I'm having a blast so far!! The weather is beautiful and Brisbane is absolutely shining today. My team and I had a fab flight and found our way to our gorgeous apartment easily.

There is so much that I just love about going to Onstage, and I really feel every demo, no matter whether you think of yourself as a hobbiest or a business demo, really should attend at least one event. I can pretty much guarantee that once you've been you'll want to come every single year.

My all time favorite part of Onstage, apart from getting to see all the new goodies (I can't wait to share some photos of all the new Occasions and Sale-a-Bration product with you) and the freebies, is catching up with other demo's. There is nothing more exciting then sharing something you love with 700 other like minded people. I adore catching up with old friends and it's super fun meeting new ones too.

One of the ways that we get to mingle is by "Swapping". Swaps are card fronts or 3d items or even sometimes homemade cooking that we make before we get to Onstage. We make a batch of our "swaps" and then at the beginning of Onstage, while waiting to pick up our FREE Bag, we can ask around if anyone would like to swap. This way we return home with not only lots of new samples and inspiration, but also new friendships.

So I thought I would share my swap card with you all. I actually ended up making 53 of these gorgeous cards:






I really love the simplicity of this card, while still having all the wow factor of layers stamping and glitter!!

I've recently noticed that this fantastic Happy Ornament stamp really hasn't had it's fair share in the spotlight and I wanted to do something about it as I think it's an awesome stamp, perfect size for a card and can be used in so many different ways.

To make the sentiment, I used my fabulous SU markers in Real Red and Always Artichoke to colour in the words on the inside of the stamp. The gold colour is actually my Wink Of Stella. I just coloured it straight on to the stamp. A super quick punch with the circle and Voila!!

The video tutorial and dimensions for my card can be found below. Hope you have a fantastic weekend and make sure you check in with me and see what craftiness we have been getting up to!!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo



Measurements for this Card
* Early Espresso Base:

Cut - 8" x 5 3/4"
* Real Red Cardstock:

 Cut - 3 3/4" x 5 1/2"
*Candy Cane Lane DSP:
 Cut - 5" x 1"
* Real Red Glimmer:

Cut - 4 3/4 x 3/4"
  *Whisper White cardstock:
Cut 2 3/4" x 2 3/4"


Product List 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment