Wednesday 9 November 2016

Onstage Display cards Day 1 - Lift Me Up and Carousel Birthday

I really am thrilled to finally be able to share the two stamp sets that I received from Stampin' Up! for my Display stamper duties, Lift Me Up and Carousel Birthday. Both are absolutely gorgeous and I had so many idea on how to use them.

Each day this week, I'll share two samples from the 15 that I have created... ohh it's getting exciting now!!

First up, is a card using the gorgeous Lift Me Up stamp set and it's coordinating framelits:


Can I just say that this sentiment "Sending smiles across the miles" is going to be my most used sentiment ever. Of course I adore the sentiment itself, but the font and layout is just perfect. I literally swooned when I saw this sentiment!!

How cute is this card. The paper 'Cupcakes and Carousels' pairs perfectly with this stamp set and the colours are so fresh even though the patterns have such a vintage, retro feel to them.

I love all the little clouds and the balloons that have matching framelits. It makes my job super easy!!

Ok so my next design to share with you, is a card made using the other stamp set that I received which is the 'Carousel Birthday' set.

These two sets really do pair well together and I think you see that with the DSP and Embellishment kit. Anyway, here is my second card for today:

 
Out of all the samples I made, this was the one I just loved the most. It's so soft and girly and would be perfect for a little princesses birthday.

Now before you ask, no there isn't a framelit for the gorgeous little carousel horse. I did actually fussy cut it out. It really wasn't too hard and it does look fantastic on the card.

I used an aqua painter to colour in the horse, this time around but I'm pretty excited about out new watercolour pencils that are coming out in the catty too. They would be perfect for this sort of fine, detailed stamp.

Well that's it for me today. Make sure you check back in tomorrow for Day Two of the Sample reveal, as I have so much more to share with you yet!!

Happy Crafting
Chlo

1 comment :

  1. Love your designs. The way you stamp is fresh and delightful.

    ReplyDelete