Tuesday 8 November 2016

Onstage Live at Brisbane 2016


Wow, what a fantastic few day's I've had!! Onstage Live was amazing and I think one of the best conventions I've ever been to.

** Warning ** this post will be full of awesome people, beautiful samples and will make you want to join my team so you can come to our next one!! Oh and it's pretty picture heavy too, so apologies in advance.

I had 5 of my team join me this year, plus my gorgeous friend and fellow demo Rochelle Blok (who also just so happens to be on the new 2016/17 Artisan Design Team) and we stayed at the Meriton which was gorgeous and the highest building in Brisbane. Out of 74 floors, the girls and I stayed on the 73th!! Our ear's popped every time we used the elevator.

One of the things I look forward to when going to an Onstage event, is to see how the convention centre is decorated and this year's theme was vintage and very 'Around the world in 80 days'. There are always heaps of places to stop and get your team photo's taken.



 We got to pick up our fantastic bag, which had a free stamp set, a lovely planner/notebook and a few other little bits and pieces. And that's when the fun really begins!!






The next few days were filled with live entertainment, stamping presentations, classes, make & takes, prize patrol, recognitions and award presentations. A few of my girls got to stand and be recongnised for their achievements and promotions, which is always one of my favourite parts of Onstage.

And this year, I was especially excited as my beautiful friend Rochelle, from The Stamping Blok, was chosen to be on the Artisan Design Team!! I literally cried when they called out her name and brought her down onto the stage. She has worked so hard this year and her work is absolutely phenomenal. I felt so privileged that I could share the moment with her. Make sure you follow her blog so as not to miss all the amazingness that will be coming from there.





So now I'm guessing you want to see the display boards for all the new catty products. Well, anyone who is a 'Liker' on my Facebook page will have already heard, that I was actually chosen to be one of the Product Display Stampers this year!!

It was so exciting to see my name amongst all the other super talented demo's that were asked to display too.

I was super lucky to be sent a box of new product to make some samples for the display boards and over the next week I will be writing a post each day to share 2 of the 15 samples that I made!!

But in the mean time, I've put together a little college of the samples, just to wet your appetite:

Well, that's all I have for you today. Please check back in with me this week as I will be sharing more details of each of the samples I made.

And if you would love to attend the next Onstage with me and my team, then why not think about joining Stampin' Up! There is so much to love about becoming a Demonstrator and if you have any questions, I really am happy to answer them. Why not pop over to my Join The Closet Crafters page and find out more information on becoming a demo. I would love for you to come with us next time!!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo

No comments :

Post a Comment