Sunday 3 September 2017

ESAD Blog Hop - Welcome 2017 Holiday Catalogue

So the Holiday catalogue came out on Friday and to celebrate, the girls from ESAD decided to get together for another fantastic blog hop. So whether you started here or have hopped over from Kristal Rimmer's amazing creation, welcome.

So now's the time for what I have been busy making. I have loved all the goodies I've got so far and you would think my wish list is shrinking with each order I place but it's the complete opposite and after today's hop I know it's going to grow again!! Anyway I decided it was time to play with the Snowflake Sentiments and I love the card I created:


Now I know using a whole piece of gold glimmer cardstock is a little decadent but I love how much it sparkles and can only imagine the amazing twinkle when the Christmas tree lights hit it.

I used the matching framelits to cut out some little white snowflakes and decided to gold emboss my sentiment. A little trim of black sequins finishes everything off nicely.

And because the whole card is a little over the top, I decided to decorate the inside too. I love having the inside looking pretty but always seem to forget but not this time. A little gold embossing again on the sentiment and I used the snowflake stamp that matches the die just around the corners.

Thank you so much for dropping in today, now it's time for you to continue the fun by hopping over to Sharon Dalton and checking out her gorgeous design.

Don't forget, if you would like to purchase any of the products you've seen today, then stop by my SHOP, it's open 24/7!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo


https://studioshabazcreativeme68.blogspot.com.au/2017/09/esad-september-2017-holiday-catalogue-bloghop.html









 
Product List 
 

26 comments :

  1. Love your card Chloe. Love the glitz as it gives the card some real pizzazz. Thanks also for participating in the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chloe your card it simply elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love the black and white on the gold glimmer. Just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card with the black and gold is just stunning! Thank you for your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Chloe I adore the gold! Such a striking card with the sentiment background being black. Don't you just love the snowflakes reversed!!! They remind me of wooden die cuts this side up :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card Chloe, beautiful & super sparkly

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it!!! I think I need to make one in every colour of glimmer paper that I have!! Sparkle is my favourite colour and this is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow Chloe this I bet will be a sparkly stunner in real life so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely stunning card Chloe! That gold glimmer background is just gorgeous with the black. Love that you've stamped the inside of the card too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love gold and your card is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Chloe, such a decadent card indeed!!! So simple and elegant
    Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh! All the glitter! Love this!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh pick me Chlo, I'd definitely show your indulgent card off. Total Christmas beauty! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card love all the sparkles

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your card Kristel, extra sparkly

    ReplyDelete
  16. If you can't be decadent at Christmas when can you? Such a gorgeous, sparkly card. I just love the black sentiment panel.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a stunning card Chloe! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card Chlo - I don't think there's such a thing as too much sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just beautiful - I am usually not this generous with the glimmer paper but I think I need to be as the effect is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Simply stunning Chloe, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  21. So glittery and glamorous. Think I will need to pin this.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a stunningly elegant card Chloe! Beautifully done. xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the little wood elements, the perfect finish on a stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love all the bling on your card, the snowflakes under the sentiment are a great touch.

    ReplyDelete