Thursday 23 November 2017

Onstage Display Stamper Blog Hop - Day 3: Heart Happiness Card in a Box

Hooray for day 3 of the Onstage Display Stamper Blog Hop. How crazy cool has it been so far!! I'm always blown away by the talent pool within Stampin' Up! demos. These girls are the cream of the crop.

Today I thought I would change it up a bit and give you a card and a box...
I know card in boxes are fairly old school these days, but they still have such a wow factor and when I saw the NEW Heart Happiness stamp set, I knew it would be perfect for this time of card.

I used the same two heart stamps and used both gold embossing powder as well as black memento ink. The smaller hearts come from the little heart die which is in the Mini Treat Bag die. I used the layering hearts to cut a few glimmer ones and then tied it all together with the "Love" sentiment found in the Sunshine Wishes die set.

The best part of this fun little card is that they fold flat and will fit into a standard size envelope and so can be posted to anyone who is special enough to receive it.
http://dostamping.typepad.com/dostamping_with_dawn/2017/11/display03.html
 And so once again it is time to hop on over to visit Dawn Olchefske blog and take a peek at what exciting creation she has to share with us today.

Thank you for popping by and look forward to seeing you again tomorrow!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo







No comments :

Post a Comment