Sunday 26 November 2017

Onstage Display Stamper Blog Hop - Day 6: Painted with Love Designer Series Paper

Good morning Sunday and welcome back to my second to last share for the Onstage Display Stamper Blog Hop.

Today I'm sharing a card made with the stunning Painted with Love designer series paper:
I really love this card design and was thrilled at how gorgeous it turned out. It's the perfect way to use up scraps and while showing off this amazing patterned paper.

Yet again I had to pair this paper with the Heart Happiness stamp set as they go together like coffee and cake and just, well, make my heart happy!

http://dostamping.typepad.com/dostamping_with_dawn/2017/11/display03.htmlSo that ends my sixth day of sharing and blogging with you all. Tomorrow is our finally day, but don't be too sad as I have something beautiful to end with. Now hop your way over to Dawn Olchefske and I will see you tomorrow.
Happy Crafting,
Chlo








No comments :

Post a Comment