Friday 24 November 2017

Just Add Ink Challenge #387 Just add Colour - Santa's Sleigh

Yep, I'm back again with yet another post today, but this time I'm sharing my card for the Just Add Ink gang and we have a very Christmassy colour theme for you:
https://just-add-ink.blogspot.com/2017/11/just-add-ink-387colour.html
Ok, so I'm going to be completely upfront and say I hate red and green together! Yep, there I said it. Red and green really should never be seen and even though it's Christmas and traditional, I still hate it.

Which brings me on to confession number two. I didn't use Garden Green. I honestly couldn't bring myself to do it and I actually used Emerald Envy instead. You wanna see what is probably my one and only traditional Christmas card this year?!?!


Now I do really like me card. I've used an old favorite stamp set plus these two shades of red and green do look nice together. I really do think the gold glimmer Christmas tree makes the whole card pop.

I think I'll send this card to my darling Nan, who is a huge traditionalist, when it comes to Christmas. I know she will love it!!

Thanks for joining us and I do look forward to seeing all of your traditional cards this week.

Happy Crafting,
Chlo



 Product List

4 comments :

  1. Hahaha, you're funny - I thought it was blue and green that shouldn't be seen! LOL Your card is beautiful and I'm sure your nan will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how bright and cheery your card is with Emerald Envy Chlo - and using Glimmer Paper for your tree makes this whole card so speccy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nailed it, regardless of the green you used. And your Nan will absolutely love your card, Chloe. Gorgeous and glittery too. D xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Chloe - love the sparkle! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete