Tuesday 12 December 2017

Hearts do come home for Christmas - Santa's Sleigh

So the kids and I are still in the UK and today we have been graced with snow!! Well when I say snow, i really mean more like sleet, which is snowy rain. And because it's too wet, the snow won't lay. Did you also know, it can be too cold to snow?!?!?

But the snow or lack of it, has not dampened our holiday and the kids loved being in the ice cold weather... me, not so much!!

But with the Christmas feeling well and truly in the air, today I wanted to share a card using the reindeer from Santa's Sleigh, coloured in with our Stampin' Blends.

I was really pleased with how this card came together and I love the layout too. I CASED the design from the uber talented Kelly Kent, and you can see her card HERE.

I really do love this sentiment from Hearts come Home. I think this year, knowing I was visiting the family for Christmas for the first time in 13 years, it was even more meaningful.

That's it from me today. I'll leave you with a family photo that my hubby took of us at Trafalgar Square. London was an amazing experiences and we even got to see the Queen!!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo

DELIVERY BEFORE BY CHRISTMAS
Today is the last day to receive your Stampin' Up! orders in time for Christmas.

Product List 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment