Friday 15 December 2017

Star of Light - Joy Fold Cards

Today's card is an extra special one as it has to go to an extra special person, my mum.

She was a little sad that the kids and I would be in the UK, while she will be back in India. So to make up for us missing each other, I wanted to make her something full of love!
Joy Fold cards are my favourite fancy fold to make. They are always so quick and simple, and use very little material. but always look amazing.

This one came out gorgeous, as I used the beautiful Star of Wonder stamp set and matching framelits. If you don't have this stamp set and dies yet, you need to order it straight away. I promise you wont regret it!!

The biggest, fancy star looks simply divine cut out in the glimmer paper and the silver goes beautifully with the Pool Party card base.

I left the inside pretty simple with a coordinating sentiment from the same stamp set. Just enough room to put a little message to my lovely mummy.

And keep an eye on your inbox, as my December newlstter will be winging it's way to you in the next few days and it has my class dates for next year on it. I really hope to see you in 2018!!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo


Product List

No comments :

Post a Comment