Tuesday 1 May 2018

Share What You Love Promotion -

There is always something new that Stampin' Up! brings out and I'm in love with. It's usually a new stamp set, die, tool or colour. But If I'm honest I never really get that excited about our Designer Series Paper. I guess it's because I'm a bit of a hoarder and the really beautiful paper I refuse to cut up. But that has all changed since I got my hands on the new Share What You Love designer series paper.

I mean, don't get me wrong, the whole suite is stunning. The Artisan pearls are delightful and the coordinating stamp sets are stunning. But for me, it's the paper that really wins me over. It's absolutely breathtakingly beautiful and you all need to take it home with you.


It looks gorgeous in the photo, but it's nothing compared to it in really life. And the best part is, you get 24 sheets of each. Yep, the pack is double our normal size, which means even us hoarders can cut into it, without stressing about it. Absolutely brilliant!!

Here is a super quick card that I whipped up with one of the stunning designs. I just know my girls are going to go cray cray over it.


Isn't that super pretty! I used the coordinating stamp set called Love What You Do for the sweet sentiment.

It's a shame the camera couldn't quiet pick up the pearlised flowers that are on several sheets of the paper pack. It really is gorgeous. And it's not a Demonstrator only perk either. YOU can get your hands on some of the goodies in this suite right NOW, during a very special pre-order.

There are three different Bundles available , each with different FREE items too! So why not click HERE and take a look at this special offer today!

Happy Crafting, Chlo

Product List 
 
Mint Macaron Classic Stampin' Pad
Mint Macaron Classic Stampin' Pad
[138326]

No comments :

Post a Comment