Tuesday 4 December 2018

Never Ending 50th Card - Piece of Cake

When you have a special birthday coming up and you need a special card, you can't go past a fancy fold card, but sometimes they can be super tricky and fiddly and then don't quite fold like they should.

Well I needed to make a special 50th card and decided that maybe it was time I tried out the Never Ending fold. I was pretty nervous about it, but let me tell you it was as easy as 1,2,3...

This is the starting page:


This is the second fold:


This is the 3rd fold:


And finally the last fold:


From the last fold, it will then fold around again and you will be back to the beginning!! And the actual main part of the card is only made out of two piece of cardstock, in my case I've used Petal Pink, and I think it was about 6 score lines.

I have been wanting to use the new Piece of Cake stamp set and coordinating punch ever since it arrived in my pre pre-order. I think it goes absolutely perfectly with this card.

Honestly this type of card is so simple, I think the hardest part was choosing which pieces of designer series paper I wanted to use!!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo


Product List 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment