Monday 24 December 2018

Not so traditional Christmas Card - Tropical Chic

Happy Christmas Eve everybody!! Can you believe the big day is just one more sleep away and I for one can't wait for tomorrow. The kids faces in the morning, the traditional roast turkey and all the trimming, the Christmas crackers and then a swim in the afternoon.

But as much as I love Christmas Day, I think I love Christmas Eve the most. That time in the evening, when the house is clean and quiet. The kids are in bed asleep and all the presents have been placed under the tree. THAT is my favourite part of Christmas. It's the tree's time to shine and I really love seeing it in all it's sparkly, shiny glory.

Anyway, back to my very last Christmas card for 2018. I have decided to go a little non-traditional for this card and I really do like it!


I do love cold, snowy cards and usually that's what I make, but I thought I would try something different and I love how this card came out. The flowers were inspired by my very own Hibiscus and Frangipani plants that are currently in full bloom.

I have loved this Tropical Chic stamp set as soon as I saw it in the annual catalogue and I think I need to show it a bit more love in 2019.


Well that's it for me today. I really hope you and your family have the most amazing day tomorrow. Enjoy the time together and fingers crossed you'll find some crafting time during the holidays too!!

Merry Christmas,
Chlo  

Product List 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment