Monday 7 January 2019

Blends and Butterflies Are Made For Each Other - Butterfly Gala

I saw this gorgeous card (which you can see HERE) by Emma Goddard, The Coastal Crafter, the other day and I absolutely loved it. I loved how you had used the Blends to give her butterflies two different shades without the usual blending. I also just loved her colour pallet too. This is my CASE of Emma's card:


After making her card, I decided I wanted to do the same technique again, with the butterflies but change the card design and that is how my card was made:


It's just such a crisp, clean card and I think the colours just sing together. I also love using my Blends in a different way too.

Did you also notice the two little scored lines in the card. This is one of my favourite techniques. I just use the score blade on my trimmer and added to gentle score lines. It's so easy to do and I just like the elegant of it.

Now, don't forget you can purchase all this items at any time through my Online Store which is open 24/7, just for your conveniences !

Happy Crafting,
Chlo

Product List
 

No comments :

Post a Comment