Thursday 3 January 2019

Kit stamps aren't just for kits - Incredible Like You

I've got two lovely, simply cards to share with you today. Both cards are pretty much the same designs and idea but I have just changed the colour and layout a little.

I had been making up the Incredible Like You kit and always like to find other ways to use the coordinating stamp set. I also had out the Forever Lovely stamp set, which I had been using to make my cards for my Product Class and Cards to Go kit (More information on that can be found HERE). I noticed all my messy, stamping off on my grid paper and it actually gave me the idea for these two cards.

The first one is very romantic and pairs Crumb Cake with Lovely Lipstick:
I just love the random, floating hearts coming out behind the sentient. The heart cluster stamp is from the Forever Lovely set and the gorgeous sentiment it from the Incredible Like You set. Don't you think they pair beautifully together.

The hearts are actually a mixture of Lovely Lipstick and Flirty Flamingo, in both full strength and stamped off.

Now the second cards is kind of same same but different. Same idea but a slightly different layout. This time I paired Powder Pink with Coastal Cabana and it turns out I'm loving these colours together:
The hearts are stamped in Flirty Flamingo and again in a mixture of full strength and stamped off. Instead of them clustered behind the sentiment, they look like they are fulling from the sky and I decided to add a little bling to this card, with a few metallic sequins.

Well I hope that will help you get more love out of your kit stamp sets. This stamps aren't just for kits but for whatever else you can imagine!!

Happy Crafting,
Chloe

Product List 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment