Wednesday 23 March 2016

Hooray for Birthday Week - Day 3: No Bones About It

 Wow, what a fantastic response I have had from my birthday celebrations. Thank you for all the orders, positive feedback and just the general sharing of everything. You guys really are awesome!!

I've changed pace a little today as my darling boys are having a fantastic run on birthday invitations. My eldest has received four this month and my youngest just received his first one ever. Talk about an exciting moment for him and me!

So, today's card was inspired by all the dinosaur cards I guess I will be making this month and let's face it, the No Bones About It stamp set is perfect for this type of thing:


Honestly, who can resist a dinosaur with a party hat!!

My birthday cards for the kids are usually kept pretty clean and simple. Not to many layers and for the the boys, no bling. But I think the little Gold Glimmer strip and matching banner just gives it the little finishing touch without being too OTT - pssst, did you notice the gold glimmer is on this weeks Weekly Deals??? Now is the perfect time to top up and grab it at a great discount too!

 I love to make my own DSP and on this card I just restamped the dino's image over and over in versamark. The only thing you can't see in the photo (and I really did try to get a photo of it) is that my little dinosaur is heat embossed with glow-in-the-dark powder. Yep, it's honestly a thing and completely fantastic!!

Thank you so much for popping back each day and checking out my creations. And remember there are only a few days left of Sale-a-Bration and even fewer if you want to grab a little extra goodie by placing a $90* order during my birthday week (20th - 27th March). You also go into the draw to win all 7 cards that I am blogging this week. Pop over to my Store today!!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo

Product List
Banner Punch
[133519]
$21.00

2 comments :

  1. Ooooh I love boy cards. Can never have too many in my stash having two of my own, and all the parties they head off to....I love the touches of gold on this one. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I expect this stamp set gets a real work out for you too then Patrice. It's a must have for an Mumma with boys!!

    ReplyDelete