March pre-order - OPEN
Cards to go.... is a GO!!
Yep, you heard it right here, I have a new card in the mail class kit available.
Every month I will offer my Product Class, which I currently hold in my studio, as a "Cards to Go" kit. You will receive a PDF detailing how to make each card, your OWN share of product - Designer Series Paper, coordinating Cardstock, Ribbon plus embellishments, which you will use to make the 2-3 cards, still leaving you with heaps of product to use for other projects, plus a card kit with additional items - Die cuts, punched shapes etc, needed to create the cards.
March's "Cards to go" kit is from the How Sweet It Is Suite, on page 14 of the Occasions Catalogue. Those are the cards you will be making.
There will be three different options available each month:
* 6x sheets of 12"x6 Designer Series Paper,
* 6x sheets of coordinating cardstock,
* 1x meter of ribbon
* a share of matching embellishments.
* a PDF tutorial emailed to you with instructions on how to make each card.
* a card kit, which will include any additional products required to make the cards, e.g die cuts, punched shapes etc.
The silver option DOES NOT include, stamp sets, Framelites/Thinlits, Inks or Adhesive. You would need to substitute the stamps that I have used for something in your possession.
The cost for the Silver Option is $45 which includes postage to anywhere in Australia.
* includes everything in the Silver Option at a 15% discounted rate
* PLUS the Coordinating Stamp set.
The Cost for the Gold Option is $70 - which includes postage to anywhere in Australia.
* includes everything in the Silver Option at over 50% off discounted rate
* PLUS the Coordinating Stamp set and gorgeous matching dies.
The Cost for the Platinum Option is $100.00 - which includes postage to anywhere in Australia.
To register for January's Cards to go preorder, please click HERE