Friday 20 January 2017

Just Add Ink Blog Hop #343 - No Bones about It Pop-up Card

Well this is certainly start the year with a bang!! The team at JAI decided to kick off our 2017 of challenges with an EPIC blog hop and the theme is interactive/Pop-up cards!!

http://just-add-ink.blogspot.com/2017/01/just-add-ink-343blog-hop.html

So if you are a regular visiting, then hello and welcome back, but if you've just hopped along from Rochelle Blok then a big warm welcome.

Wasn't Rochelle's creation amazing. She is seriously talented that girl. No wonder she was picked to be a Stampin' Up! Artisan!!

Ok so my card for the blog hop is actually a style I've been wanting to try for a while. I'm not big on interactive cards or fancy folds, but I really enjoyed making this one and I'm now thinking I might do a Fancy Fold Friday class or something. But enough about that, let me show you my card:



I don't really like making cards for no reason as otherwise I never seem to get anything made, but Mr.6 is having a birthday in a few weeks and I had planned to make him a card using the fantastic No Bones About It set. He absolutely loves receiving one of my cards and I always try to make it something different. Hence coordinating his card with this challenge.

I paired No Bones About It with some die cut leaves from the Botanical Builders framelits. The leafy patterned paper was actually made using one of the stamps from the set. I really love to make my own coordinating patterned paper, using stamps.
http://dianebarnes.blogspot.com.au/2017/01/jai-343-just-add-blog-hop.html
Well that's it from me today, Thank you for stopping by. Now to keep hopping with us, you are now off to Di Barnes's blog and I can tell you, that you have a real treat in store!!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo  





Product List 
 

21 comments :

  1. Rah!!! Awesome card Chloe! Love the way it sits when pulled up! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic card! Like you, I'm not big on fancy folds but this one I could imagine using. The stamped leafy paper is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great inter-active card for a child's birthday! I can't seem to move onto the next blog with the link, must be a glitch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Chloe, this is awesome! Great, fun, colours, and I really love the leaves stamped all over the cardstock.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great mind, Chlo! ;) I love a pop up slider & yours is especially rawr-some. Great colours. texture & so much fun. I'm sure it's be a big hit for Mr soon to be 7.
    Hugs, D

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome card, Chloe!!! Love it! And I'm sure your little man will love it too!! You have knocked this one out of the park!!! #chloeforadt2018

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have combined all my favourite elements for when I make my kids a card Chloe - interactive, some bling and a lot of love. This is a super awesome dino card indeed! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an awesome card Chloe ! I have 3 little gransons who would adore a card like this ! Love that you created your own DSP too , what a great effect ! Love that set !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute slider Chloe! Love the jungle colours and fun slider element...Awesome project! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. ohhh wow!! This is really cool. I love the colourful dinosaurs with the bold black skeletons. Chantell x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, that is just fabulous! I'm guessing Mr Soon-to-to-be-7 loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Chloe I love this vibrant, fun, interactive card and I have no doubt Master 6 is going to as well. Great job 'coordinating' your paper. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness, such an awesome Dino card, Chloe! I love your bright colours and addition of the botanic leaves - so clever and perfect for a dino scene! I'm sure the soon to be Mr 7 will absolutely love this too :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fun pop up slider card! Great masculine card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Too cute! A very lucky child indeed. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a fun card! And just perfect for a 6-year old. He's going to get so much fun out of playing with these adorable dinosaurs.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This card is mind blowing. the use of colour amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Would love to have directions for this card if you would not mind sharing. My grandson would love to get this card.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I also would love the directions for this card. It’s one of the cutest.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Would you please give me the dimensionals. My 3 yr old nephew loves dinosaurs

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would also love the directions on making this adorable interactive card. My grandsons would love it!

    ReplyDelete