Wednesday 28 September 2016

Twist and Pop Fold Card - Sweet Cupcake

I absolutely love the card I'm sharing with you all today and I really thought it would be so much harder to make then it actually was.

Today I made a Twist and Pop card for my step Dad's 50th Birthday:
So the front doesn't look anything too special and that was on purpose. I didn't want to to detract from the gorgeousness of the inside


How fantastic are these cards!! I honestly, couldn't get a good enough photo of it to show how amazing it is. I think I will have to do a video for you all!!

I used lots of gold and glitter, after all it is a 50th, to really make the card stunning.

I decided to use the Sweet Cupcake bundle to decorate the inside, as everyone loves cupcakes!!

So, now I have to pop this in the post and send it off to India where my parents live for 6 month of the year. They have such a fun life!!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo


Product List 
 
Number Of Years Photopolymer Bundle
Number Of Years Photopolymer Bundle
[140811]
$85.75

4 comments :

  1. Wow that is very cool! I do think a video is in order - you asked for that lol. Love all the gold and glitter. I need to make one of these! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you find the instructions and measurements. I would love to make this in my next class. Thank you and have an awesome day.

    ReplyDelete