Wednesday 16 November 2011

Pretty in Pink...


Ok, so I haven't posted in forever and I really hoped I would be able to manage at least once a week :-(

But today I found a few minutes of time, at long last, to post a page that I made last Friday at my weekly "Scrap Day Off". Every Friday a few of my friends get together to spend the day scrapping or card making. We spend pretty much the whole day, scrapping, chatting and eating, while all child free... love my Fridays!!!
So this week I fancied going really pink and girly to match the school photo of my daughter. Now anyone who knows Niah, knows she is not really a girly girl, so when she decided to wear her new party dress for her school photo I was over the moon. The photo is so beautiful, that I couldn't help going all pink on it.

Didn't it turn out perfectly!!!

Hugs,
Chlo

Ingredients

Cardstock: Bazzill, Whisper white - Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper: April Showers - 3 Bugs in a Rug
Stamps: Flight of the Butterfly - Stampin' Up
Ink: Rose Red - Stampin Up
Other: Bigshot, Spellbinders Nestables, White Embossing powder - Stampin' Up, Lippy red and Silver Rhinestones, Pale pink flourish, Rub-ons - Kaisercraft, Tara Flowers and American Craft Thickers.

No comments :

Post a Comment