Thursday 9 October 2014

Mojo Monday 366 Contest

Today's card is inspired from the Mojo Monday Challenge and it also happens to be one of my Christmas class cards too. Nothing like two birds with one stone!

So lets take a look at the sketch:


Now I think my proportions are off just a little, because I decided I wanted to use the Partridge and Pear stamp set and that pear tree takes up a lot of space!!


I love the All is Calm DSP and I wanted to keep my colouring in the pear tree to reflect those cooler colours. Last time I used my new blendabilities to colour in with, where this time I used my Markers. I have to say I love both and I think it's because this set just colours so well. It's very therapeutic too.

I hope I've inspired you to drop over to Mojo Monday and give the sketch a try. It really gets the juices flowing!!

Have fun,
Chlo

Ingredients

Stamps: Partridge and Pear
Ink: Memento Black
Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Soft Sky, Lost Lagoon and Whisper White
DSP: All is Calm
Other: Subtle Markers and Silver Foil Cardstock,

No comments :

Post a Comment