Friday 3 July 2015

Watercolour Wings... I love you!

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who is absolutely in love with the new Watercolour Wings stamp set. The amount of amazing colour combinations that can be used with this beautiful "3x step" stamp set is out of this world. Every time I try a different combo it comes out perfectly!!

So it was my best friends Birthday last week and I wanted to make something a little extra special for her, of course using her favorite color "Elegant Eggplant". What's more special, then a shaker card!!


I'm so pleased with this card, as it came out exactly like I imagined which makes a nice change lol. The Watercolour Wings set co-ordinates with not only the Bold Butterfly framelits (which, when brought as a bundle you can save 15% off) but also the Butterflies Thinlits too, which is how I got the "skeleton" effect on the front butterfly.

Are you wondering where my "purple" shaker filling's came from? Well, all I did was sponge Elegant Eggplant onto some of our Dazzling Diamond Glimmer paper and then used our 1/16" circle punch to punch them out. Easy Peasy!!

Happy Crafting.
Chlo

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment :