Tuesday 4 August 2015

Holiday Catalog Goodness


 One of the best things about being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator (and there are tons of great things, let me tell you) is being able to order new goodies a month before everyone else. Oh actually, I've just thought of something even better then that.... being able to order new goodies a month before everyone else, and using product bonuses and credits and getting your goodies for FREE!!!

So today, we finally got to preorder from the new Holiday Catalog and I for one could not wait. In fact I had decided to stay up until 12am to place my order then, but actually slept right thought, so as soon as I opened my little peepers, I grabbed my ipad and put my order in. Now starts, the long wait for the postie.


Unfortunately, you guys have to wait until 1st of Sept before you can place any orders, but to make the wait a little more bearable, send me an email with your address and I'll pop a holiday catalogue in the post to you!! I am only able to post to addresses within Australia, but if you need a local demo in your country then pop over to the Stampin' Up! website and click on 'Find a Demonstrator'.

Happy Crafting,
Chlo


No comments :

Post a Comment