Friday, 20 January 2017

Just Add Ink Blog Hop #343 - No Bones about It Pop-up Card

Well this is certainly start the year with a bang!! The team at JAI decided to kick off our 2017 of challenges with an EPIC blog hop and the theme is interactive/Pop-up cards!!

http://just-add-ink.blogspot.com/2017/01/just-add-ink-343blog-hop.html

So if you are a regular visiting, then hello and welcome back, but if you've just hopped along from Rochelle Blok then a big warm welcome.

Wasn't Rochelle's creation amazing. She is seriously talented that girl. No wonder she was picked to be a Stampin' Up! Artisan!!

Ok so my card for the blog hop is actually a style I've been wanting to try for a while. I'm not big on interactive cards or fancy folds, but I really enjoyed making this one and I'm now thinking I might do a Fancy Fold Friday class or something. But enough about that, let me show you my card:



I don't really like making cards for no reason as otherwise I never seem to get anything made, but Mr.6 is having a birthday in a few weeks and I had planned to make him a card using the fantastic No Bones About It set. He absolutely loves receiving one of my cards and I always try to make it something different. Hence coordinating his card with this challenge.

I paired No Bones About It with some die cut leaves from the Botanical Builders framelits. The leafy patterned paper was actually made using one of the stamps from the set. I really love to make my own coordinating patterned paper, using stamps.
http://dianebarnes.blogspot.com.au/2017/01/jai-343-just-add-blog-hop.html
Well that's it from me today, Thank you for stopping by. Now to keep hopping with us, you are now off to Di Barnes's blog and I can tell you, that you have a real treat in store!!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo  





Product List 
 

17 comments :

  1. Rah!!! Awesome card Chloe! Love the way it sits when pulled up! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic card! Like you, I'm not big on fancy folds but this one I could imagine using. The stamped leafy paper is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great inter-active card for a child's birthday! I can't seem to move onto the next blog with the link, must be a glitch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Chloe, this is awesome! Great, fun, colours, and I really love the leaves stamped all over the cardstock.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great mind, Chlo! ;) I love a pop up slider & yours is especially rawr-some. Great colours. texture & so much fun. I'm sure it's be a big hit for Mr soon to be 7.
    Hugs, D

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome card, Chloe!!! Love it! And I'm sure your little man will love it too!! You have knocked this one out of the park!!! #chloeforadt2018

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have combined all my favourite elements for when I make my kids a card Chloe - interactive, some bling and a lot of love. This is a super awesome dino card indeed! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an awesome card Chloe ! I have 3 little gransons who would adore a card like this ! Love that you created your own DSP too , what a great effect ! Love that set !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute slider Chloe! Love the jungle colours and fun slider element...Awesome project! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. ohhh wow!! This is really cool. I love the colourful dinosaurs with the bold black skeletons. Chantell x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, that is just fabulous! I'm guessing Mr Soon-to-to-be-7 loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Chloe I love this vibrant, fun, interactive card and I have no doubt Master 6 is going to as well. Great job 'coordinating' your paper. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness, such an awesome Dino card, Chloe! I love your bright colours and addition of the botanic leaves - so clever and perfect for a dino scene! I'm sure the soon to be Mr 7 will absolutely love this too :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fun pop up slider card! Great masculine card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Too cute! A very lucky child indeed. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a fun card! And just perfect for a 6-year old. He's going to get so much fun out of playing with these adorable dinosaurs.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This card is mind blowing. the use of colour amazing!!

    ReplyDelete