Sunday 22 January 2017

The Closet Crafters Paper Share - 2017 Occasions Catalogue

My name is Chloe and I am a paper hoarder.

There, I said it and it does feels good to finally said it loud and proud. You see there is nothing wrong with loving pretty paper so much that you can't cut it up. I've actually been know to frame some paper that I just loved so much.

And because I understand this strange addiction, I am here to help others in the same situation. Every year I offer a paper share when the new Annual catalogue comes out, but to do my bit for humanity I've decided to also run one for the NEW Occasions catty too.
It's such a great way to get a good sample of all the papers without all the cost. Plus because they are 6"x6" in size, they are very easy to use up. Even the not so nice ones. Not that I've ever met a paper I didn't like!!

So what are you waiting for. Pop me an EMAIL and order your share today!!
Happy Crafting
Chlo

No comments :

Post a Comment